Bas is a senior leader with 20+ years of experience in driving value by optimizing business processes, enabling technology and business transformation.
He has a strong functional background in supply chain management as business leader and management consultant. He has experience with core finance processes and business analytics.
Bas is a professional that thrives in complex, ambiguous work environments and excels at aligning executive stakeholders to collectively achieve project goals.
He has extensive experience with:
- leading high performing teams that design, build and implement enterprise business solutions like SAP
- formulating project strategies and roadmaps, translating them in action plans, and make them happen
- leading projects on the client side, working together with major system integrators
- people and organizational change management
- turning around troubled projects and business operations
- software selection
Bas has a successful track-record of delivering large scale projects of $50 M+ and 150+ people cross-industry in Europe, North and South-America:
- Energy and Resources
- Public Sector
- Travel and Transport
- High tech
- Financial Services
- Consumer Business
He writes for CIO.com about project management, leadership and the business value of technology.
His leadership style can be characterized as hands-on, pragmatic, straightforward, trusting, transparent, open, fair and down-to-earth
Bas holds a Masters Degree in Economics from VU University Amsterdam. He is a certified project manager by PMI (PMP©) and IBM, certified business consultant by IBM, and certified SAP consultant by PwC and SAP.